Monday, November 8, 2010

Starting the Gears Again


I got back from fall break a happy person -- as you can tell from the picture above; -- however, I still felt behind. It's one of the worst feelings to go on a break and return feeling behind in everything you have to do. Break was suppose to be a relax and catch up time; instead, I'm still chasing after the ball rolling down the hill; I kicked it and missed my shot. Because of this, I decided I needed a change. I needed to start anew, strip myself of my security. So as a way to do that and say goodbye to the Ippel's guests (Dave and Mary Bosscher), I had Dave Bosscher cut my hair.

Bring it on rolling ball, I'm more aerodynamic now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't believe that haircut.

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! pictures of YOU!
    i know i'm demanding sometimes, but i appreciate the posts with pictures that have your face in them.
    you're wonderful and i miss you.
    -biz

    ReplyDelete