Sunday, October 16, 2011

Janos Hegy: Then and Now


On January 9, 2010 when I visited Hungary for a month, I took a trip with Jenn Goodwin and the Ippels into the Buda hills to Janos Hegy. Janos Hegy is one of the tallest hills of Budapest and it has a tower that you can climb to see a great view of Budapest and its surrounding areas. These are the pictures from that trip:
Erzsebet Tower

The View
(with Jack, Cindy, and Jenn)

This past weekend on October 15, 2011, the DenIppel Ford Hostel had a teacher visit from Bratislava that wanted to go hiking; we chose to hike the Buda hills. So after a year and a half, I returned to Janos Hegy to see what the view was really like:
 Erzsebet Tower

The View

I think I'll return again.

3 comments:

  1. a better time of year to visit, nu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, my goodness, mind blown.
    perhaps i will have to return again as well.

    ReplyDelete